S’more Cookies – here to kick off day four in the 12 days of cookie celebration! They are chewy and soft.
Servings: 36 cookies
- 3/4 cup of salted butter
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons of packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of cake flour
- 1/2 plus 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of marshmallows
First step - cream together the butter and the sugar.
Add in the egg and the vanilla.
Mix in the dry ingredients thoroughly.
Gently add in the last three ingredients.
Let the dough sit in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours.
Roll into small 1 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
Let cool for about 3 minutes before you try and remove from the cookie sheet.
Eat one - then ask for s'more!