Birthday morning – what other way to celebrate than Orangina floats!! When else can you eat ice cream for breakfast and kind of get away with it??
- 2 iced mugs
- Orangina – 1 liter
- vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
Are your ready for a delicious treat for breakfast? These Orangina floats are going to be so good – like I want that for breakfast everyday good.
Big mugs are a must. Cold mugs are also a must. Put the mugs in the freezer for up to an hour before you’re ready to serve – they will keep float chilled.
Scoop the ice cream…pour Orangina over it…watch it fizz! Be sure to serve immediately. I recommend pouring the Orangina over the ice cream in front of your guests. Great effects that way.
Spoon it up – delicious – it tastes like a creamsicle!
- iced mugs
- Orangina - 1 liter
- vanilla ice cream - 2 scoops
- First, ensure your mugs are icy and cold - they can sit in the freezer for 1 hour before you start.
- Scoop out the vanilla ice cream.
- Then, pour over the Orangina - serve immediately.