It’s so easy and good – avocados are rich in healthy fats and high in fibre and potassium. Good for you!
Why is my guacamole always in a purple bowl? Green and purple are opposites on the colour wheel so they make each other pop! Kind of like why green eyed girls where pinks and purples around their eyes – pop, pop, pop! Eat up and enjoy.
- 2 large avocados pealed and pitted
- ¼ cup chopped tomatos red onion
- dash of salt
- ¼ tablespoon of sriracha
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1.5-2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander/cilantro
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mash together - chill in the fridge for a bit and then devour!
- Just a note, guacamole turns brownish after a while so I usually make it fresh and if we have left overs, I squish plastic wrap right down on top of it, so air can't get at it...works for the most part. Scoop up with your favourite chips, crackers or use in turkey wraps - enjoy.